Hot Buttered Butterscotch
(Makes 4 servings)
- 8oz Whiskey Girl Butterscotch
- 0.25 stick of room-temperature unsalted butter
- 0.5 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 0.75 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.75 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 0.75 cups boiling water
- Squeeze of fresh orange juice
Directions: Beat butter, sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg with a mixer on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute.
Combine 0.75 tablespoons spiced butter with 2oz of Whiskey Girl Butterscotch in each of 4 heatproof glasses. Fill cup with boiling water over each, and stir. Top each with a squeeze of fresh orange juice.
Twice distilled and bottled with an artisanal hand by Dark Corner Distillery in Greenville, South Carolina, Whiskey Girl is available in Apple & Maple, Butterscotch, and Peach.
© 2019 Dark Corner Distillery - Greenville, SC