Ready to rock the new year? Forget the list of resolutions – ring in 2017 with the people who make you feel most alive and a classy cocktail in hand. Whether that means a night out on the town or a house party, we’ve got you covered with the sparkling cocktail Whiskey Girl 24k Magic.
This cocktail has the sugar, spice, and everything nice you need to kick-start your most magical year yet. If you’re in the Houston area, you can enjoy the festive concoction at the The Thirsty Texan (the new Brewskis Louetta) New Year’s Eve bash starting at 9pm this Saturday, December 31st. The night will feature Whiskey Girl 24k Magic, a commemorative champagne glass, a cash balloon drop, and more New Year’s shenanigans.
If you’ll be celebrating at home you and your fellow Whiskey Girls can follow the recipe below to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
Whiskey Girl 24k Magic
- Spiced cranberry juice cocktail (your favorite cranberry juice + mulling spices)
- 2 oz Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- Your favorite champagne
- Gold sugar
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- In a saucepan, stir together your favorite cranberry juice and mulling spices. Bring the mixture to a boil. Let the mixture steep for 5 minutes. Once it has cooled it’s ready for use.
- Fill gold sugar rimmed champagne flutes 1/3 full with the spiced cranberry juice cocktail you just created. Add 2 oz of Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple. Fill the remaining 2/3 of the glass with champagne.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired.
Happy New Year from everyone here at Whiskey Girl. We’ve had a phenomenal year and we couldn’t have done it without you. Here’s to you and many more!